- 4 Chicken Thighs with bones
- 4 Chicken wings with bones
- 10 shitake mushrooms (Remove stem and cut into bite size)
- Thumb size of ginger
- Wheat Vermicelli aka longevity noodles
- 4 Hard boil eggs
How to cook
- Put chicken pieces, mushroom & ginger in a pot. Bring to boil on high heat. Add salt according to how salty you want the stock to be
- Lower heat and keep boiling it for at least 3 hours. I cooked it for 4hours today
- When soup is done, Prepare hard boil eggs, set aside.
- Boil a pot of water, add a dash of salt. Boil noodles till it's soft. This should not that very long. 2mins at most.
- Put noodles in a bowl, put egg and spoon soup over with some chicken and mushroom
- Optionally you can add a dash of Chinese rice wine or Cognac in the soup.