I was thinking about creating a food blog for a year now and yesterday as I was talking to Monica on skype we discussed this idea further and decided that we want to do it. It will also feel that we are closer to each other.
ok lets go back to food.
Ingredients (serves 1):
1 pork chop (you can add 2 or 3 or 4 pork chops, depends on how many people you want to serve, you can adjust the rest of the ingredients accordingly)
2 onions (cut into small pieces)
1 tomato (cut into small pieces)
1 spoon balsamic vinegar (2 spoons for 4 people)
2 bay leaves
1. Cut the leek into big chunky circled pieces
2. Boil it in a pan for about 5 minutes
3. Remove them but keep the water in a glass
4. In a pan add olive oil and wait for it to get the right heat so that you can add the pork chop in the pan to get some color from both sides. When it gets color from both side you should remove it and put it in a plate.
5. In another pan put some olive oil until hot and then add the leek and the onions until they get soft. When they get soft you add the pork chop, the tomato, the balsamic vinegar, the bay leaves, salt and pepper and 3/4 of the glass of the water you kept from the leek.
6. you lower the heat to minimum and you wait for an hour.
7. You can serve it with a bit of lemon
For the potatoes
1-4 potatoes (depends on the people)
1. You boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2. You put them in a plate and you start smashing them.
3. You add salt and a teaspoon of water and when they are ready you add chilly powder on top.