Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pasta with pea puree, mix veggies and lountza (you can use bacon)

I have to admit that I really neglected this blog. I am way worst than you Mon :)

One of my new years resolution is to cook more and to remember to take photos while I cook :P yeah !! thats a must dont you think? :).

Anyway I hope that I will be more efficient with my cooking this year.
.
I want to to wish you all to have an amazing 2012!


Pasta with pea puree, mix veggies and lountza



Serves 2
For the pea puree

*half cup peas
*mint
*1 spoon butter

for the veggies and lountza.

*half a leek
*1 onion
*1 green pepper
*5-6 pieces of lountza (cypriot product, you can use bacon)
*4-5 spoons of white wine
*1 clove of garlic
*pepper only cause lountza is too salty to add salt, if you add bacon then add a bit of salt also.

For the pasta.

You cook the pasta as indicated at the box.

For the sauce

You add the peas in a pan with water and the mint. You wait for them to get cooked and then you add the butter and smash them with the mixer.

For the veggies and lountza.

You add the lountza in the pan until its cooked and then you add the rest of the veggies, the leek, the onion, the green pepper and stir until they feel soft. Then reduce with white wine and add the garlic and pepper. Stir for 2-3 minutes and then add the pea puree and stir. Your sauce is ready to serve. If you want you can add some nuts on top.

Bon Apetit!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment